Registration for this event will close on September 30, 2020 @ 7:00pm.
There are 468 seats remaining.
Master gardener Lori Smith is back to help us prepare the garden for winter. She has been a member of the St. Clair Shores Yardeners Groups since 2011, where she volunteers in the Selensky Green Farmhouse gardens, Her program will include:
* Cleanup - if necessary what to keep for the pollinators & birds to survive the winter
* Decide on plants for the right areas (sun, shade)
* Plant perennials for next year
* Plant spring bulbs
* Plant Seeds that need the cold stratification provided by winter weather like Milkweed
* How to Clear out a spot for a new garden bed
* Clean & sharpen your tools for next year
* Get your soil tested to see if you need nutrients added for next year
Adult Services Zoom Event
Zoom meeting details will be emailed to the address you provide in your registration. Do not share Zoom Meeting details with others.
If you have questions about using Zoom, please contact email@example.com before the day of the program.