Lori Smith has been raising Monarch butterflies for over 8 years and tagging the ones that migrate to Mexico for tracking. Last summer she raised & released 565 Monarch butterflies. The Monarch butterflies program will include:
- Life cycle of the Monarch Butterfly from egg to butterflies
- What plants the caterpillars eat
- Types of milkweed to plant & when to plant
- What plant you need for the adult butterfly
- How to raise the caterpillars
- How to tag the Monarch butterflies for fall migration to Mexico
Adult Services Zoom Event
Zoom meeting details will be emailed to the address you provide in your registration. Do not share Zoom Meeting details with others.
If you have questions about using Zoom, please contact email@example.com before the day of the program.