Large Friends Donations (3+ Boxes)
Program Type:Friends of the Library
To help us better manage donations, we ask all individuals wanting to donate three or more boxes of material to register for an appointment. You may arrive anytime between 10 am and 12 noon with your donation.
- All donated items must be secured in bags, boxes or otherwise bundled together.
- We only accept items that are smoke, mold, and bug free – we cannot take anything that has been previously wet or underwater
- All items should be free of tears, dents, writing, or other damage
- Unfortunately, we cannot accept the following:
- audio cassette and VHS tapes
- time sensitive magazines/periodicals one year prior to the current year
- medical/computer books older than five years
- business books older than ten years
- textbooks older than ten years
If our large donations days/times do not work for you, we do accept donations of up to two boxes any time the library is open.